Data & Analytics Internship London 2022
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- To be eligible for our Data & Analytics internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for curious, inquisitive people who show a real passion for data and technology, and the drive to explore how it can be used to make a positive difference for our customers
- You’ll bring strong problem solving skills, along with an analytical approach and an appreciation of analysis techniques.
About the programme
Over the course of this eight week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making.
About the business area
Our data is one of our greatest assets, and how we harness it to understand the world, our business and our customers’ needs is crucial. In Data & Analytics, we promote the intelligent use of data and make sure it’s used in the right way.
Good data engineering helps us get to grips with the data we have. And data science allows us to apply statistics, computer science and problem solving skills together with strong research methods to test, learn and optimise machine learning powered decisions to help customers.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate/Intern programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.