Junior BI Developer
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers, and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
What you’ll do
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line support for reporting requests from the business. This involves analysing and actioning reporting requests
- Database development entailing coding of stored procedures, functions, and views to support reporting requirements
- Produce high-quality Business Intelligence solutions including tabular and visual reports
- Work within coding standards, quality and timescales as directed by the BI Team Manager
- Produce high-quality code and take responsibility for the quality of their own code
We’re looking for people who have
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Some hands-on technical skills across key technologies such as SQL Server Technologies (T-SQL, SSIS) Power BI or Azure
- Excited by technology, with up to date understanding of latest technologies
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
About Nielsen Brandbank
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.