Sales & Marketing Graduate Scheme 2021
We’re looking for ambitious graduates to join our exciting and challenging Sales & Marketing Graduate Scheme.
Nissan has always been a name associated with peak performance, high-speed innovation and excitement. Sure, we make cars, but that’s only half of it. Sales, marketing and distribution are integral to our business, and we are looking for remarkable graduates to join our Sales & Marketing Graduate Scheme and help fuel our on-going quest for greatness. We are looking for the leaders of the future.
When you join our Sales & Marketing Graduate Scheme you will have real responsibilities and the ability to influence key decision-making processes right from the start.
Over two years, this challenging graduate programme will provide you with the breadth and depth of knowledge you need to thrive within one of the world’s leading automotive brands. You will experience a number of rotations across a range of different departments, giving you a truly cross-functional understanding of our functions within Nissan Motor (GB) ltd. You could be placed in Aftersales, Sales, Marketing or Network Development and Customer Quality to name a few. Your natural skillset and personal ambitions will help determine which areas of the business you will experience.
What you'll need
If you have an all-consuming passion for business and you are driven to succeed in a constantly evolving, cutting-edge environment, we want you on our team. If you can embrace and expand our vision of excellence, we want you on our team. At Nissan, the power comes from inside. This power comes from you. We ask for the following from applicants for our Sales & Marketing Graduate scheme:
- Must have or expect to achieve minimum 2:1 in a business-related degree
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- 12 months commercial work experience either a placement/gap year or postgraduate work is preferable
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A valid driving licence (to undertake field or dealership based roles)
The first stage of the application process is completing our online application form which comprises a set of questions. Your answers to these questions needs to be concise, showcase your relevant skills and experience as well as make clear your motivations for applying to Nissan’s Placement Scheme.
Depending on the role you have applied for this can differ, you may be asked to complete a telephone interview or you may need to record a short video. We also sometimes ask you to complete online assessments which may be technical or values based.
If successful, we will then invite you to an assessment centre. The assessment day comprises of various activities which may include a presentation, group activity and a competency based interview. During every activity you will have a chance to showcase what you can do, your skillsets and motivations for applying to the scheme. You’ll also have the opportunity throughout the day to ask any questions you might have relating to the scheme with senior management or current employees. Our advice is to be yourself and as relaxed as possible.
Congratulations, you’ve got the job! You will now receive a job offer from us. Once you have accepted you will receive a contract and job offer. Within the next few weeks you will receive all new starter paper work and all other information you need to know before you join us.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company car ownership scheme
- Company pension programme
- Company share scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Private healthcare
- Sports and Social committee
- Subsidised canteen
- Training opportunities