Graduate Data Analyst - Operational Excellence 2021
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In this role, you will have to opportunity to
Maximize value for Philips and maximize efficiency of our sales and service teams within Health Systems by ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of our installed base and customer master data.
You are responsible for
- Supported by Global Business Services (GBS), identify required housekeeping activities to ensure the continued accuracy of our installed base
- Continuously assess the installed medical equipment database process and flag for any defects and improvement opportunities
- Main contact in market for installed medical equipment database related projects in UKI
Customer Master Data Domain
- Ensure all customer master data is accurate and correct by:
- Approving all requests for the creation/editing of customer master data and escalating to the Program Manager where required.
- Participating in housekeeping activities to ensure the continued accuracy of our customer master data
- Liaise with Marketing Intelligence to ensure we receive timely information when NHS trusts structures change so as to proactively update our customer master data
- Maintain a good relationship with the Data Services team in Infosys and track their SLA performance
- Participate in the Outreach Program for field-based teams providing an overview of master data
- Assist the Program Manager on projects as required
Insights and Analytics
- Under the mentorship of the Business Analyst, understand the suite of reporting tools used in Philips
- Support the business by providing analytics and insights as requested
You are a part of
Customer Services & Operations Team within Health Systems and you will be closely working with commercial teams, services & solutions team as well as service delivery team on daily basis.
You are reporting directly to the Program Manager, CS & Operations UK & Ireland.
In this role, you should meet the following criteria
- Recent university graduate with focus on data analysis
- Interest in working in the health technology industry
- Excellent analytical skills and high accuracy levels
- A good understanding of and experience working with customer master data
- Proficient in Excel, SQL or other querying languages is preferred and open to learn new querying and statistical computing languages
- Proficient with PowerPoint and creating presentations from data
- Enthusiastic about extracting insights from data and the ingenuity to be able to define new metrics and analyses
- Passionate about the patient experience and Healthcare.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience in SAP and other ERP systems is desirable (though not essential), preferably in SAP SD module
- A basic salary between £25,000 – 27,000 p.a. as well as a performance based bonus
- Access to a wide variety of Company benefits, including matched pension contributions, and the option to purchase additional holiday.
- 25 days holiday allowance from the beginning, plus bank holidays.
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University.
- Family-friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes.
- The Philips Employee Shop which allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices.
- Monthly activities that promote health and well-being.
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee promoting a host of social events throughout the year.
- An Employee Assistance Program is available for all Philips employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Please submit your full CV and motivational statement / cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as soon as possible. Your details will then be reviewed by the Recruitment team and if successful you will be progressed to business interview stage.