Marketing Graduate Programme 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a successful career with an exciting & innovative employer as an aspiring future business leader. Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. As part of this mission, we are looking for ambitious graduates to work within our Marketing team, where you will have the opportunity to work across two areas of marketing over the two year training scheme. When you promote products that genuinely change lives for the better, every working moment becomes a source of pride. At Philips, you’ll apply your skills, talents and passion to fulfil a greater purpose; the opportunity to create meaningful innovations that advance our collective goal: improving 2.5 billion lives each year by 2030.
You have the opportunity to be responsible for
- Brand & Strategy: Review over-arching brand strategy and map how existing and future initiatives for 2021/22 connect to overall UKI business strategy and business clusters
- Public Relations: Developing stakeholder communications mapping against topics for various audiences, press office and awards management
- B2B marketing operations: Audience first marketing strategy, planning and briefing in collaboration with business and sales
- Campaign activation: From content and activation framework to measurement and optimisation across online and offline channels
What you'll do
The UKI Marketing Graduate Scheme. You will have two one year rotations which could be in the following teams: Activation, Brand and PR or Marketing Operations. The programme is designed to discover future leaders and incorporate you into the Philips business where your new ideas and passion will shape the Philips business of tomorrow. You will have strong support networks with business leaders, mentors and graduates from previous cohorts and will be supported with a comprehensive personal development and training plan over the two year scheme.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be a final year student or 2020 graduate within the UK and have a genuine passion for marketing
- Evidence of high performance background (evidenced by your academic and/or extra-curricular activities)
- Evidence of leadership potential and you will have leadership ambitions
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes
- You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success
- You will naturally demonstrate our behaviours of Customer First, Quality and Integrity Always, Team Up To Win, Take Ownership to Deliver Fast and Eager to Improve & Inspire
Philips is quick to recognise emerging talent and nurture success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful, we will support you and your career development. Philips is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment and . In addition to a competitive salary, you will also have access to a comprehensive flexible benefits package including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension plan.
Please apply with an updated, detailed version of your CV including your university start and end dates, as well as a personal statement / cover letter which should outline your motivation for this specific role as well as what sets you apart from other candidates. The recruitment process will include an application screen, video interview with a recruiter and then an assessment centre which will be held towards the end of February / March 2021.