Quality Graduate Trainee 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a successful career at an exciting & innovative employer as an aspiring future business leader. Philips is a health technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Applying advanced technologies and deep clinical and consumer insights, Philips partners with customers to deliver integrated solutions that address the Quadruple Aim: improved patient experience, better health outcomes, improved staff experience, and lower cost of care. As part of this mission, we are looking for an ambitious graduate to work within our Quality team starting as soon as possible, ideally around May 2021.
You are responsible for
In a medical device and wellbeing organization where regulation continues to evolve you will assist in supporting the Quality team in maintaining compliance with the quality system and post market surveillance. Specific responsibilities include
- Managing customer complaints in the UK and Ireland and ensuring timely responses in alignment with customer first
- Working across the organisation with business and market stakeholders to understand root cause and drive improvements
- Supporting the business in process and records controls
- Teaming up across the EU Quality team in quality management process improvements
- Partnering to ensuring compliance in quality system processes in the UK and Ireland market
You are a part of
Our graduate positions are designed to discover future leaders and incorporate you into the Philips business where your new ideas and passion will shape the Philips business of tomorrow. You will have strong support networks with business leaders, mentors and graduates from previous cohorts. You will be supported with a comprehensive personal development and training plan over a two year graduate scheme.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following
- Be a recent graduate ideally with a Biomedical Engineering or related degree
- Genuine motivation to work within the Quality team in the healthtech industry
- Evidence of high performance background (evidenced by your academic and/or extra-curricular activities)
- Evidence of leadership potential and you will have leadership ambitions
- You will have first class communication, planning and organizational skills
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes.
- You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success. In essence, you will already be naturally demonstrating our behaviors of Customer First, Quality and Integrity Always, Team Up To Win, - Take Ownership to Deliver Fast and Eager to Improve & Inspire.
Philips is quick to recognize emerging talent and nurture success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful we will support you and your career development. Philips is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment and we adopt an agile work policy. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also have access to a comprehensive flexible benefits package including 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension plan. In addition to this we have an agile working policy which supports a combination of home and office working if this is your preference.
Please apply online by submitting your CV (inclusive of all grades and dates) including a motivational statement / cover letter. If you are progressed through the screening stage, you will be asked to attend a video interview with a Recruiter, followed by interviews with the Quality team. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be assessed on a first come first served basis.