Junior Finance Analyst London 2022
Love watching shows, streams or live sports games? At Publica, we are building the best platform for Connected TV monetization. This includes all the apps accessible from a Smart TV or via an AppleTV, Chromecast, Roku, and other devices. We’re the first company dedicated to building technology to power ad-supported businesses on these devices. We're in a fast-growing market and are well-positioned to become the leaders in our industry.
We have doubled in size over the last year (more than 40 employees right now) & we plan to almost double the team again by the end of 2022. Our office is in Palo Alto, with employees in LA, NY, London, and France.
Last but not least, we recently got acquired by Ad-verification firm Integral Ad Science Inc. in a transaction valued at $220 million, as deals heat up in the sector as well as ad tech more broadly.
Only application & CV in English will be considered, It is a mandatory requirement since our whole workflow is in English.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is excellent with numbers and has a good understanding of financial models and tools. We need someone who wants to get involved operationally in the company to be the link between our finances and our day-to-day operations. We need someone proactive & with an entrepreneurial mindset to match our startup philosophy. Finally, we will need you to be very independent and take on any challenge that surfaces, even outside of your daily tasks.
What you’ll do
- Manage business plan, financial models and follow key performance indicators
- Manage budget process and monthly rolling updates
- Manage revenue collection and cash management
- Help monitor clients’ performances to help the sales team and account managers optimize performances
- Set-up business intelligence tools and processes
- Help lead international expansion (through market research, partnerships, hirings, office openings)
- Run Market analysis to support business development efforts (ex: sourcing OTT/CTV key players to contact)
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 6 months to a year in a Finance, Accounting or Business Analyst position
- Fluency in English
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in using Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Sheets, and analytics programs.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task in fast paced , dynamic environment
- History of success working experience
What puts you way over the top of other candidates?
- Prior experience with data analytics tool like Tableau/Power BI
- Prior experience with Python coding language
- Experience with SQL/MySQL
Workplace – other info
Our team is working 100% remotely from different parts of the world. You will report to our Senior FP&A, currently based in Paris.
Equal opportunity employer
Publica and IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.