Marketing Internship 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our global inbound marketing team, based in the London office. (Remote working until MRI offices re-open). This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain experience at a fast-paced global company. If you are looking to build a career in Marketing, this is the internship for you!
In this role you will support the Marketing team with key digital initiatives including search engine optimisation, integrating acquired company websites into our global web platform, monthly reporting and social media coordination. You will gain a strong understanding of Digital Marketing, along with a broad experience of marketing tools.
- Assist with the management of new content to the global MRI websites and build knowledge of our WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Complete recommendations on enterprise SEO platform Brightedge, to improve search engine optimisation
- Support Marketing team with tasks for website merges / acquisitions
- Co-ordinate with campaigns team to build out social media content for employee advocacy tool Clearview Social
- Update and maintain information stored in marketing tools
- Assist with monthly website and campaign reporting using Google Analytics and Pardot
- Studying for Marketing BA or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing techniques
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Desire to learn about Digital Marketing strategy
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.