Communications Summer Internship 2022
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm with nearly $600bn AUM. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential (Affordable Housing, Single Family and Multi-Family) and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high performance consultancy providing valuations, legal, finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG, Corporate Affairs, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies.
Revantage UK is headquartered in London and works closely with the other Revantage global offices based in Chicago, Luxembourg and Singapore.
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum requires the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams.
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners – We learn from our challenges, successes and the diversity of our people.
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
Why this role is valuable
Joining the Revantage UK Summer Internship Program is a fantastic way to gain insight into our diverse and global industry, whilst enhancing your professional skills and knowledge. In addition to first-hand experience, summer interns will also be able to participate in webinars, lunch and learns and soft skills training.
Our Summer Internship Program will run for 4 weeks from 18th July – 12th August 2022. It is a great chance to gain exposure to all aspects of your chosen area, including live projects as well as the day-to-day administrative tasks.
How you add value
The Communications Summer Intern will be joining our Communications Team at Revantage UK, and will have exposure to, and responsibilities within the following areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Public affairs
- Media relations
What you bring to the role
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate to join our expanding Communications team for 4 weeks in the Summer of 2022. You will contribute to our Communications department by helping to provide an efficient, accurate, and seamless Communications service. You’ll be in the penultimate year of your university degree and have demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, looking to take your first steps in a professional Communications role. The candidate would be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any degree subject.
- Excellent at written and spoken English
- Ability to produce first class presentational documents, including using PowerPoint
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Resilient, flexible, able to balance competing demands on your time
- Proactive, polished, professional, positive
- Highly motivated, comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong drafting, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active with the ability to take responsibility for new projects
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any subject, graduating in 2023, with an expected minimum 2.1-degree classification
Diversity makes us smarter
With an exceptionally high number of nationalities and spoken languages we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone — diversity and inclusion is the DNA of Revantage Europe. Thanks to our diversity, we are flexible and able to adapt our response to the challenges we face.