Solution Engineering Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: 16 June
Duration: 9 weeks
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to Solution Engineering, whilst receiving Salesforce training, along with building a network to grow your career.
What is in it for me?
- Opportunity to deep dive into Solution Engineering.
- You will be working alongside department leads and be responsible for hands-on projects with real world impact.
- Salesforce is a truly customer-facing company and you will be able to see the impact we have onto our clients’ businesses.
- Opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge on Salesforce products, via detailed training. This will set you up for success by becoming Salesforce certified.
What team will I join?
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of solution selling at the most innovative software company. As a Solution Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for gaining an understanding of the Salesforce platform in order to help our customers leverage technology to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and combine your technical expertise, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the Solution Engineering team.
- Meet and interview individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organisation is structured and works together
- Learn how to present Salesforce to a customer or prospective customer
- Assist with the creation and delivery of customer-facing presentations.
- Get an insight into the running of the SE team
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
- Passion to join the Tech industry
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Customer-facing attitude – putting the client and their needs first!
- High proficiency in Office and/or GSuite
- Eligible to sign University Agreement with university (Spain/Italy only)
- Fluency in english
- Relevant experience working with business leaders
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Previous exposure to Sales, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry.
- Ability to conduct and creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
- CV and Application screening will commence in March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.