Customer Experience Placement 2021
Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people…
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s technology.
We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join us, and discover your potential.
What will this role involve?
Samsung is much more than just great innovative products, it is about capturing the imagination of customers, fulfilling their expectations and genuinely connecting with them. The Customer Experience team works across all areas of the consumer and B2B business providing support online, through contact centres, in people’s homes and on the high street. Joining the Customer Experience team will provide you the opportunity to see everything about customer contact and be part of the support innovations which differentiates us as a brand.
As a customer experience placement you could be involved in:
- Supporting the accomplishment of key deliverables for various exciting customer experience improvement initiatives, strategies and projects.
- Contributing to the development of new systems, processes and strategies for digital support
- Daily monitoring of Contact Centre key performance indicators
- Analysing Customer Satisfaction survey feedback to identify trends and patterns, and propose operational improvements
What do we need for this role?
- Experience of and enthusiasm for customer service and customer experience
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for communications across all digital channels
- Good written English with accurate spelling and grammar
- An ability to empathise with our customers.
- Excellent communication skills; Able to adapt message to audience in person, on the telephone or in written communications
- Willing and able to build relationships with people at all levels and across multiple departments
- Ability to represent Samsung in relationships with suppliers and partners
- Ability to multitask, effectively prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised, ability to work under pressure and to challenging timelines
Don’t forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our placement opportunities this year.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this placement opportunity.