Emerging Talent - Marketing Placement
Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people…
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s technology.
We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join us, and discover your potential.
Role and Responsibilities
At Samsung, Marketing is at the very heart of our business and plays a key role in ensuring our customers can love our brand and recognise our products. Our opportunities will give you unrivalled exposure to the business and will allow you to work on projects that determine how we communicate and engage consumers with our diverse product range. During your year with us you will gain hands on experience within our marketing teams including areas such as PR, digital and campaign.
As a marketing placement you could be involved in:
- Gaining direct experience working with marketing agencies, creative agencies and key suppliers to develop marketing briefs, deliver campaigns, track success and share results throughout the business
- Working on flagship NDA briefings
- Collection, collaboration and distribution of marketing information
What do we need for this role?
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills to different levels of seniority, internal teams & external agencies
- Ability to adapt to fast changing information/environment
- Able to multi-task
- Enthusiasm & positivity
- Disciplined approach to work
Don’t forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our placement opportunities this year.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this placement opportunity.