Group Change Internship Programme 2022
We're looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Group Change division on our 2022 Summer Internship Programme. These roles are part of our future leadership programme where we are looking to build graduates with the skills and expertise fitting for a future leader within our Group Change business.
Group Change sits at the heart of the business and is responsible for enterprise wide change management. This can involve anything from looking at how to improve efficiencies in existing processes to acting as an internal consultant providing advice and guidance to the wider business. You'll be a strong communicator, have a keen interest in Technology and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Some of the teams you may join are: Business Consultancy, Business Design, Operational Excellence, Enterprise Change
Our 2022 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 20 June 2022 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 12 August 2022. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Group Change operates within it. You'll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
During your internship you will be assigned to a team within Group Change where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow senior executives.
Some of your tasks may include:
- Supporting workshops and documenting the output
- Working with the Operational Excellence team to improve processes and ways of working
- Acting as a Business Analyst on a large programme
- Researching topics to write thought leadership pieces
- Shadowing a business consultant on a strategic initiativ
What you'll be like
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Inquisitive - be passionate and curious about technology, business strategy
- Innovative and analytical – you're happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
- A growth mindset: we understand you may make mistakes, and when you do, we are looking for you to learn from these.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
- Predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we're not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
- Online application form and CV - applications close on Sunday 31 October 2021
- Online assessments
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
Candidates should be available to start the 2022 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 20 June 2022. The programme ends on 12 August 2022.
If you think you may require disability-related adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com our disability partner EmployAbility (employ-ability.org.uk) for a confidential discussion and advice.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Diversity is at the heart of our culture. We strive to ensure inclusion at every level, to ensure that our actions match our words, and that our culture of belonging defines how we do business. We are an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.