Business - Digital Health Placement 2021
Siemens Healthineers is an international organisation that is driven by the goal to help people live longer, more fulfilled, and happier lives. Digital Health covers a wide span of products which touch patients at all stages of the healthcare pathway and are at the very cutting edge of what is possible.
Do you want to contribute and shape the digital revolution in healthcare? We are currently looking for a talented placement student responsible for Project Implementation & Customer Relations within with our Digital Health Team. This 12-month internship will be remote & office based as required and involve working directly with our customers. The role is centered around project managing the varied range of Digital Health products to our customers sites across the UK and working with the internal teams to deliver customer satisfaction. To achieve this we use rigorous Processes, and Methodologies and this opportunity will give experience in the following areas
- Project Management for complex installations (e.g. AIPC) and coordinates sales/ implementation
- Responsible for new installations and customer training plans, including refresher and new user training
- Works together with service teams and regional support on troubleshooting topics
- Responsible for customer satisfaction post installation
- Coordination of Trials
- Installed base campaign coordination & follow up
- Assisting in complex projects to coordinate response
- This role will give a wide and varied overview of the entire Digital Health business
- Currently studying towards a degree in a Business or Technology related area
- Able to complete a placement or sandwich year as part of their degree
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Have a flexible working approach, self-motivated and good time management
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiasm for working in the healthcare industry
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Being part of our team
Doing your internship with us involves a mixture of different work from being at a desk in the office to potentially visiting our customers on site. We have a real sense of pride in all we do, and we want you to share this pride.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
- A competitive internship salary
- 26 days holiday
- Subsidised restaurant and on-site gym
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Generous pension contributions
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of graduate and early career professionals.