Junior Digital Visualisation Specialist 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a budding Visualisation Specialist /3D Generalist to join our team in London. Duties will cover modelling, animating and several visualisation activities across the lifecycle of a construction project including; work winning, design, construction, communication and handover.
Why join us?
For 150 years Sir Robert McAlpine has worked at the forefront of the construction world - gaining a reputation for engineering excellence and the respectful, honourable way of doing what we do. Our achievements through the decades are down to the people we employ and the opportunities we give them to succeed. With so many stand-out projects and opportunities ahead, now is the perfect time to join our family-owned business, and proudly build Britain's future heritage with us.
The Visualisation Specialist role
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Visualisation your responsibilities will, for example, include:
- 3D modelling, rendering and animation services to pre-construction and project teams using 3D Studio Max
- Use of Adobe Creative Cloud for post-production and video/image editing
- Understanding of the concept behind game engines preferably Unreal and have a proactive attitude to application design
You will ideally some experience in the following areas:
- experience within the construction industry and an understanding of construction methodology and logistics
- an ability to produce high quality rendered images and animations to articulate a compelling message
- specialist modelling skills – the ability to model bespoke elements, components and details for a specific project
- experience of software such as 3DS Max/Revit/AutoCAD/Unreal
- animation and motion graphics experience – Adobe After Effects/Prem Pro
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.