Customer Onboarding Graduate Internship 2021
The Customer Onboarding Intern is an integral role within the business contributing to client projects and ensuring they are delivered in a timely and efficient manner, in line with specifications and requirements.
SOVA helps companies optimise performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organisations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe.
- Supporting the Customer Onboarding Team with the delivery of client projects.
- Building client assessment, exercise and report content within Sova’s assessment platform in line with the client requirements.
- Conducting testing to ensure end solutions meet client specifications and requirements.
- Executing quality assurance processes to ensure end solutions meet Sova’s quality standards.
- Providing support to Project Managers to facilitate timely delivery of client projects.
- Supporting the Product Development Team with Sova product projects, as and when needed.
- MSc in Occupational Psychology.
- Detail Oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Quality-focused, ensuring project work and client solutions are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Effective trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use initiative and judgement to identify the most effective and efficient way of resolving identified issues.
- Comfortable working in systems and configurations. Understand what a system’s limitations are, what can/can’t be done and what options exist to help clients achieve their aims. They are considered experts on our platform.
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to learn from psychometricians and consultants
- Successful applicants will be given support to help develop their understanding of assessment design and delivery
- Exposure to end-to-end assessment/talent platform
- Working with cutting edge psychometrics and technology supported by experts in the field
- Exposure to a fast-growing, faced-paced business with a heavy emphasis on learning and diversity and inclusion
- Home based working with the opportunity for office working when needed/allowed