Front End Engineering (Mobile & Video) Summer Internship
We are looking for Front End Engineering Interns to join our team of hardworking developers that share a common interest to build an application that millions of people use every day. In this role you will bind our front and back end services together and monitor, test and optimize your designs and Build the user interface (UI) and design language across different platforms.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, and analysts to plan, design and shape our application for millions of users
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional agile teamYou will build cutting edge iOS or Android features, help write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- You will help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to musicYou will help improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces, but above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a Bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mobile Development or a related field of study
- You have dabbled in front end development via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
- You are currently in your final or penultimate year of your studies
The Intern experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.