Product Management Internship Programme Summer 2022
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern to help define and drive product strategy and roadmap. You will help drive product requirements, design and prototyping processes to discover a product solution to the business opportunity that is valuable, usable and feasible.
You can't decide what you love the most, tech, business or design. We want you to contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s pain with the business and the team so that they are both able and inspired to help. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
What you'll do
- Partner with design, engineering, product insights, and functions throughout the business to drive growth and the product experience to the next level
- Work with functions in all parts of the organization, and help build buy-in and alignment for your goals and roadmaps
- Passionately help drive focus of the team towards the right objectives, balancing short versus long term needs, balance the needs of different stakeholders
- Collaborate with other product managers, influencing with strategy and insight e.g. by developing perspective on cross product area opportunities
- Develop knowledge of insights and identify knowledge gaps for the product area
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Economics, Business Admin, Analytics, Computer Science or a related field of study
- You have a graduation date of 2022 or 2023
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2022
- You have dabbled in Product/Project Management practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
- You have experience in Project management and or Analytics methodologies
- You care about quality and delivery
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Our Global Benefits
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Social events, everything from fikas and team outings to concerts, panels and talks.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Spotify Premium Account, listen without limits with a free employee account.
- Swag, a Spotify welcome kit and official merch you can’t get anywhere else.
Learn about life at Spotify
Our paid summer internships last for 12-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is December 13, 2021 at 4:59 PM EST.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.