Frontline Programme 2021
No child’s life chances should be limited by their social or family circumstances.
Our mission is to create positive social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home. We do this by developing excellent social work practice and leadership. Our Frontline programme supports outstanding candidates to become incredible social workers and join a movement for change in social work and broader society.
From the very first day of your two-year placement, you will have a measurable impact in your local community, making a real, positive difference to society through your work.
You will gain skills in leadership, conflict resolution, creative problem solving and resilience that will help you thrive in this dynamic, challenging and rewarding role. The abilities you develop will open doors to a wide range of social impact careers inside social work and beyond.
Ready to develop your leadership potential, in a career where you can have an instant and real impact? Apply Now for the Frontline Programme.
The Frontline programme offers:
- The chance to earn as you learn with a bursary of up to £20k in year 1 and a salary of up to £34k in year 2.
- An intensive five-week summer institute to kick start your journey.
- Professional qualification as a social worker after year 1.
- Dynamic teamwork on real cases supported and led by an experienced social worker.
- An opportunity to work in partnership with organisations and professionals in health, education, the criminal justice system and beyond to bring about positive change.
- Entrance to the Frontline Fellowship after the programme: a movement of outstanding leaders working to create social change for disadvantaged children and families.
- Placements across England
We are looking for graduates who can bring different perspectives and experiences to the programme and who are committed to advocating for the diverse communities social workers serve.
Applications are now open for our 2021 Frontline programme. APPLY NOW.