We're looking for someone who loves helping people. If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them understand how to use technology and to help get the most out of their education, then read on…
- You're empathetic to customers (parents, students and tutors) and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with them: not stupid because of a small mistake or oversight. You obsess over the details.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different and every problem is unique to them. You thrive on being able to meet their specific needs, and solve their problems in the best way possible.
- You can see the bigger picture. The support team at Tutor House are different to many online companies. We don’t outsource our support to a 3rd party. We work hard as a team to make sure all customers are happy.
We’re growing at a fast rate, so there’s always a new feature around the corner. There’s always a solution to a problem that a customer is facing right now - but we’re probably working on something that means their life will be even easier and even more exciting in the months to come. Being aware of the product releases will mean you can not only solve problems in the present, but also paint a picture of what the future holds - informing and inspiring customers and inviting them onto our journey at the same time.
At Tutor House, we have team meetings each week and then we go and make things happen. Your ideas are valued and taken onboard. You’ll love working in a team but also be independent and able to set your own goals.
Tutor House is a fast-growing company and we’ve reached a stage where we really want to get to know all of our customers, old and new, on a deeper level.
You can expect to:
- Be responsible for reaching out to our community and supporting them whatever stage they’re at.
- Work as part of the Client support team and alongside the Tutor support team to improve customer happiness and retention.
- Reach out to our existing database of parents and students to establish relationships and provide support.
- Help customers via email, chat or phone to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Write documentation to help users navigate the website
- Work closely with the client and tutor support team and come up with ideas and growth strategies
- You will join Tutor House as one of the first 15 people, and so there is high potential of quick career progression to a management role in 1-3 years.
Interested? We want to hear from you! Apply below.