Graduate Trainee QA Technologist 2021
Ultimate Products has evolved from a local business into a global success with a turnover now exceeding £100 million. We are a major supplier of branded consumer goods and work alongside over 300 world-class retailers to bring quality goods to market. We have offices around the world including the UK, China, Hong Kong, Germany, Holland and Belgium. Our brand portfolio has grown extensively across our 12 product divisions and our prominent brands include Beldray, Russell Hobbs, Progress and Salter.
An international PLC business, we’re committed to providing the latest trends on the consumer market and delivering an end to end service to our customers. Our retail partners include UK and international retailers such as B&M, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Argos, B&Q, and TKMaxx.
At UP we pride ourselves on delivering tomorrow’s products today.
UP provide the right candidates with multiple opportunities to develop a long standing career in a very successful company. This isn’t just a job, it’s a chance for a long term career. We have individual development programmes and training sessions to enable people to build on their existing skills in order to take on more responsibility and take that next important step within their career.
We are currently looking for people to join our Graduate Scheme with degrees in Business Related subjects to start a career development scheme to build a successful career working in a fast paced, dynamic and team orientated environment.
Within these roles you will learn and be involved in many areas including;
- Product Development
- Project Management & Supply Chain
- Product Testing, Compliance and Risk Management
- International business
What we look for
Our ideal candidate should possess excellent academics and be extremely ambitious with a desire to learn and take on responsibility.
- Recent degree essential in any Business related subject at 2:1 or above
- At least 12 months employment experience full or part time, ideally within an office-based environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and confident with a proactive approach to work
- Local to Oldham area – Work from site position
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary structure leading to £23k
- Staff discounts on our own and branded products
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after your first 12 months with the Company
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Bonus for 100 % attendance
- Free eye test and contribution to lenses of up to £100
- Annual Christmas parties and celebrations throughout the year
- Team social events
- Funded external training
- The role offers a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and fantastic career progression whilst working with some of the biggest retail consumer goods brands and retailers across the World.