Appointment Setter Manchester 2021
UTP Merchant Services is a fast-growing company within the financial services industry, providing a range of leading credit and debit card payment solutions to businesses within the UK. We are expanding our sales team and are recruiting Appointment Setters to contact prospective customers over the phone scheduling a consultation appointment with one of our field-based team.
What we Offer
- Salary: £ 18,000 increasing to £19,000 on completion of probation period plus uncapped commission
- We like to find the perfect home and work balance for our employees, our working hours unlike most sales offices are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 giving our teams their weekends and bank holidays!
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company pension scheme
- Full Inhouse training
- Persuasive and results oriented
- Professional and courteous disposition
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Advantageous - experience within a similar targeted role
- Contact potential or existing customers to prove information on the products / services provided by UTP
- Familiarising yourself with essential details of our products and services so you are able answer questions confidently
- Building relationships with the customer asking questions to understand their requirements and making detailed notes
Full inhouse training will be provided, and we will work with you to develop your skills in a friendly environment to ensure you achieve your full earning potential.