Junior Fleet Operations Executive London 2022
Virtuo is your car, on-demand. We’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet.
Launched in 2016, our on-demand car rental app is releasing cities and their citizens from the burden of car ownership. Virtuo is freeing up space and time, putting the freedom of driving in people’s pockets, not parked on city streets.
Our mission is to create a delightful on-demand car experience.
Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
In 2021, we closed our Series C funding round, led by AXA Venture Partners, and are now active in 21 cities (as well as 30 airports and train stations) across France, Spain, United Kingdom, and Italy (with more to come).
- +1,700,000 downloads
- +100,000 users
- +3,500 cars
- +100 Virtuoses
- We are in France, U.K, Spain, and Italy (Germany soon )
- Service available in 54 locations
Fundraising in 2021:
- €96M (Investors: AXA Venture Partners (AVP)
- Bpifrance Large Venture
- Alpha Intelligence Capital
- Groupe BPCE
- Balderton Capital
- Iris Capital
- RAISE France).
- Best apps on the app store 2016&18
- BPI France and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
Operations are at the core of Virtuo. The team is responsible for making strategic & operational decisions based on data, but above all for moving things forward.
The position will allow you to join a team with diverse profiles and to meet not only entrepreneurs but also former employees of large groups & prestigious start-ups.
This is a junior position that will allow you to grow in the company.
What you'll do
The Virtuo Junior Operations Executive’s ultimate responsibility is to ensure that our Fleet Maintenance processes are respected and that our fleet downtime is kept as low as possible.
This is a fast-paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability, and a passion for cars and mobility tech.
Your key missions will be:
- Fleet maintenance:
- Helping to manage the Virtuo repair network daily to ensure all cars needing maintenance are actioned and following the SLA.
- Helping in the planning of our Fleet Operations by preparing for high-demand periods (weekends, bank holidays, etc.).
- Collaborate with other teams daily to ensure information is shared effectively throughout the whole company.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for the customer service team if a piece of information is needed regarding our Fleet operations.
- Help with the management of our internal invoicing tool, process invoices, and archive them internally.
- You will be requested to help with the training program for any new contractor/partner working with us.
- You will be expected to report weekly on the performance of the fleet maintenance processes (downtime percentage, time to repair, etc.) - an analytic mindset is needed to understand the KPIs.
The ideal candidate
- You are looking to launch your professional career in a place where you will grow and learn at a fast pace.
- Out of university, with small experiences on the side (part-time student job, voluntary work...).
- Highly motivated to succeed in a dynamic startup environment.
- Effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail.
- Able to easily structure and organise various complex tasks.
- A good communicator with written and verbal professional skills.
- Ability to participate in the revolution of the car rental industry by transforming a traditionally unpleasant and anxiety-provoking service into a fluid, modern and exciting experience!
- You will be joining a fast-growing start-up: we doubled our team in one year, x4 revenue, +2 countries every year
- You will work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile, and dynamic profiles
- You will be a part of a “user-centric” team which is one of the best customer team in the car rental industry
- You will work for an innovative startup where everything is building, in a company where your decisions will have an immediate impact
- You will be part of an international team (presence over 4 countries)
- We have a well-equipped modern office at the heart of London (with everything you need, coffee, bar, snacks...)
- Your whole work equipment will be provided
- We hold a monthly team event in the UK, and regular seminary with the French, Italian and Spanish entities
- You will be working in a multicultural, dynamic, and passionate team
- Discovery interview with our People team
- Case study interview with our Operations Executive and Senior Operations executive
- Culture fit interview our People team and Operations Executive