Business Graduate Programme 2024
We’re a global technology communications company that empowers people and businesses to stay connected and thrive in a digital world. From using drones to supply medical supplies to rural communities, to helping bridge the digital gap for over 1.5 billion students across the world and powering our European network with 100% renewable energy, we focus on innovation, sustainability and leveraging cutting-edge technology to offer products and services that enhance communication and improve lives.
Business at Vodafone
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can deliver the results businesses need to progress and thrive. As Vodafone is changing to a Technology Communications Company where Digital First is a critical component, Vodafone Business needs to lead the way in this transformation to achieve its double-digit revenue growth ambition.
For us to be successful, Vodafone Business must enhance its focus on customer experience and increase the speed and scope of digitalisation across all segments. Our team, Strategy & Transformation, has a critical role in this journey: we aim to deliver a simpler, faster and better customer experience, and we look at it without boundaries.
With many core areas and teams within our Business function from IoT Global Expansion, this team manages the relationships with other Mobile operators outside the Vodafone footprint, to jointly implement and launch the Vodafone IoT value proposition and/or to develop a joint value proposition for delivering the IoT services of Vodafone customers within the partners footprint. The IoT Global sales team, deliver business solutions enabled by our market leading Global connectivity and GDSP platform. Our IoT strategy will drive us to extend that leadership in Global connectivity.
The Business Excellence Team works with our internal stakeholders to continuously improve IoT business processes to ensure we deliver a consistently excellent customer and employee experience. We achieve this by communicating how we are performing, driving consistent delivery through simple processes, and promoting a culture where we constantly seek to improve.
We also have the Product and Portfolio management team is responsible for driving the IoT managed connectivity portfolio and product management (including product development and lifecycle management. The teams are responsible for defining the strategy and vision for IoT’s portfolio of products, which sets the direction for the IoT product roadmap for the next 3 years.
The IoT Go-To-Market team, drive the Go to Market (GTM) strategy and associated activities across the Vodafone Business IoT product families. Taking our products to market and collaborate closely with sales to ensure they have effective training, product-marketing collateral across channels. They also focus on in-life management activities such as specific sales push activities to deliver revenue growth.
This team collaborate and work effectively with a wide range of senior colleagues across Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Commercial & Operations, Technology, and Internal Comms at global and local level to generate and maintain significant awareness and interest in the products offered as part of our IoT portfolio.
On this programme you can expect to see and contribute to drive innovation and provide digital solutions that will enable businesses to push boundaries and succeed. You will be involved in connecting businesses to their people, places, and things, making them more flexible, mobile and collaborative, through our communication products & services. It’s a great function to learn and work beside leaders & teams across the Vodafone Business global footprint.
- September 2024
- £32,000 + annual bonus. In addition, you will receive a sign on bonus of £1,000. All of this PLUS 28 days of paid holidays, 5 days charity leave, quarterly 'Spirit' days to focus on your wellbeing and mental health and discounts on Vodafone's broadband and devices. PLUS flexible benefits programme offers health, wellbeing and lifestyle benefits including cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym-subscriptions and season ticket loans.
- The majority of our roles are based in our London, Paddington HQ, with some roles based in our vibrant Newbury Campus. Our blended working approach means you’ll come to your contracted hub location office as and when needed to get things done for your role and for tasks that require it, otherwise you will be able to work from home. As a guide, you can expect to be in the office 40% of the time.
Duration of Programme
- 2 years – two 12 month rotations.
What you need
- A 2.2 in any degree, although a related degree in Business Management, International Business, Economics, Business Analytics, Marketing & Sales or modules is a bonus.
- Recently graduated – i.e., a bachelors or masters obtained or to be obtained between June 2022 and August 2024.
- You must also have the correct right to work documentation in place for the full programme duration. We do not accept the Graduate Route Visa.
Application close date: 30th November 2023, however, we may close early if we’ve received some game changing applications – so make sure you apply early!
What you need to submit
You will only need to upload your CV as part of the application. You do not need to upload a cover letter as it will not be reviewed as part of your application.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process for all candidates considered to have a disability. If you have any questions or need any further support, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com.