Conference Production Assistant & Social Media Coordinator 2021
Worldwide Business Research is the world’s biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world’s leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out-perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
If you are a graduate with office experience and are interested in exploring a career in the exciting B2B events industry with the opportunity for international travel then keep reading. Our Worldwide Business Research London office is seeking a full time Conference Production Assistant & Social Media Coordinator to join our dynamic production team.
As part of this role you will work alongside another Conference Production Assistant & Social Media Coordinator to support the London production team with key tasks that contribute towards developing, marketing and executing our market leading physical and virtual events.
You will also get the chance to work alongside our passionate marketing, delegate sales, sponsorship sales and event management team members, and benefit from the opportunity to travel across Europe and to the US for events produced from our UK office.
In this role you will not only gain exposure to progression opportunities within the production department, but also get the chance to evaluate other B2B events industry career paths as you work alongside the delegate sales, sponsorship sales, marketing and event management departments.
We offer a flexible working environment with all employees returning to work from our London Victoria office from September 2021 every Tuesday and Thursday and having the option to work from home or come into the office every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Production Assistant Responsibilities
- Keeping our Oracle CRM system updated with speaker registrations
- Updating and proofing the website and app – mainly agenda and speakers page
- Organising speaker preparation calls and session recordings
- Collecting and editing session recordings
- On-site and Online on the day event support- includes the opportunity to travel to our events across Europe and in the US organised by the UK office
- Assisting production managers and producers on ad hoc projects
Production Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate with producers to create an event specific LinkedIn posts plan at the start of their production cycle
- Design personalised branded banners or find suitable visuals for desired posts
- Create short video content using Canva/iMovie
- Track post engagement stats and use this info to update social media post templates based on best performing examples
- Periodically update popular hashtags per event
The Ideal Candidate
This role could be a great fit for you if you are at graduate level with office experience and have the below characteristics and skills:
- Organised and able to multi-task across different projects and manage your time to prioritise key tasks
- An excellent communicator- includes in-person, written, phone and video calls with internal team members and external clients
- Have great attention to detail to effectively proof the websites and app agenda and speakers pages
- Have a solution focused ‘can-do’ attitude
- Like to work as a team player
How to apply
To be considered for the position, you should contact Ashaa Khunti with your CV and cover letter. Please include information on your availability to start this role as we are looking for the right candidate to join ASAP.