Product Management Graduate 2021
We don’t just collect data, we connect data. We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 12 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 36 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 44 countries. Our values are to be fast, fearless, get it right and trust each other.
We’re on the lookout for Product graduates to work two of our vital tech teams, Survey Systems and YouGov Online.
There is an opportunity to join us in a permanent role at the end of this 12-month programme.
You’ll get involved from day one, gaining practical work experience alongside on the job coaching from your team leader and support from out Talent Development team. Joining us in Summer 2021 you’ll start with an onboarding week before settling into your team.
What will I be delivering?
Graduate Product Manager projects will include applications and roadmaps and we will support and develop you through specialist rotations.
What’s in it for me?
- Working in a small specialist team, you will contribute to the overall
- Joining with a cohort of like-minded graduates to provide and receive support and hopefully have fun together
- Opportunities to learn and grow from some incredibly talented Product Managers
- Comprehensive expert and tailored support and development throughout your entire programme
- The opportunity to apply for permanent roles within YouGov and continue growing your knowledge and experience.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
During your degree you will have worked on course projects or completed internships, we would love to know more about these during the application and interview process. If your project and or internship demonstrates the behavioural competencies listed below and showcase your talent with tech you might be our next YouGover.
Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast changing trends
A focused approach to learning: listening, contributing and sharing ideas to find solutions to challenges.
Technical skills and qualifications
A first degree in a Technology orientated field such as:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
- Systems & Network Administration
- Web design and development
- Multimedia design
- Digital media development
- Interactive computing
- A demonstrable appetite to drive innovative solutions
- A basic understanding of the role a Product Manager plays within a team
- Reasoning skills – this is how people think. To be able to look at the whole and make deductions / and or fill in the missing pieces and show inductive reasoning.
- Curious - ask the right questions to find simple yet effective solutions to solve problems.
- Accountable – Be accountable for delivery- solutions must solve problems and be actionable.
- Communication – to connect, listen and respond to people.
- Team member – contribute, support and share ideas and thoughts.
Even though we are a tech company we promise you that every CV will be looked at by a human, after all that's what we are looking for - unique you. We are embracing the new way of working and expect interviews to take place virtually with potential onboarding being virtual.