Nearly five billion times a day, P&G (Procter & Gamble) brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch people’s lives globally.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries.
P&G recruits the finest people and develops talent almost exclusively from within. Following a successful internship, placement or career academy, P&G hires graduates into permanent roles with the expectation that they become one of P&G’s future leaders... maybe even the next CEO.
A career with responsibility, and a variety of challenging roles that develop skills is offered alongside support from training and coaching.
For those with any degree background, P&G offers careers in commercial areas such as; Sales, Brand Management, Finance and Accounting, IT and HR. For those with a technical degree, careers in Manufacturing, Engineering and Supply Network Operations are available. For R&D an engineering or science degree is required.
Don’t forget to cite Bright Network on your P&G application form, they’re keen to hear from our members
Jobs at P&G
- Sales Graduate Job 2019 (Closed)
- R&D Internships in design, animation, engineering (Closed)
- Sales year in industry placement (Closed)
- Finance Manager (Closed)
- Product Supply Manufacturing (Lean Engineering) year in industry (Closed)
- Graduate Process Engineer (Closed)
- IT Associate Manager (Closed)
- Brand Management Graduate (Closed)
- P&G HR Summer Internship (Closed)
- P&G Finance and Accounting Summer Internship 2019 (Closed)
- Consumer and Market Knowledge Internship (Closed)
- Associate HR Manager (Closed)
- P&G UK Sales Summer Internship (Closed)
- P&G Finance Internship/Graduate Job 2019 (Closed)
- Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy (Closed)
- P&G Marketing Summer Internship (Closed)
- HR Graduate Strategic Partner