Nearly five billion times a day, P&G (Procter & Gamble) brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch people’s lives globally.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries.
P&G recruits the finest people and develops talent almost exclusively from within. Following a successful internship, placement or career academy, P&G hires graduates into permanent roles with the expectation that they become one of P&G’s future leaders... maybe even the next CEO.
A career with responsibility, and a variety of challenging roles that develop skills is offered alongside support from training and coaching.
For those with any degree background, P&G offers careers in commercial areas such as; Sales, Brand Management, Finance and Accounting, IT and HR. For those with a technical degree, careers in Manufacturing, Engineering and Supply Network Operations are available. For R&D an engineering or science degree is required.
Don’t forget to cite Bright Network on your P&G application form, they’re keen to hear from our members
Jobs at P&G
- Information Technology Year Placement (Closed)
- Supply Chain Graduate Role - Immediate Start (Closed)
- IT Associate Manager (Closed)
- Gillette Equipment and Process Design Internship
- Supply Chain Graduate Role (Closed)
- Sales Year in Industry Placement
- Finance Summer Internship (Closed)
- Consumer and Market Knowledge Internship (Closed)
- Engineering (Manufacturing) Industrial Placement - Ireland (Closed)
- UK Sales Summer Internship (Closed)
- Marketing Summer Internship (Closed)
- Products Research Internship (Closed)
- Engineering (Manufacturing) Graduate Role (Closed)
- Information Technology Summer Internship (Closed)
- R&D Consumer Insights Scientist Year In Industry
- Associate Researcher in Materials, Process & Delivery (MPD) For Oral Care
- Life Sciences Graduate - Global Safety Sureveillance and Analysis
- Research & Development Internship in Design/Animation/Engineering and Creative Technologies
- Customer Development Graduate 2020 Immediate Start (Closed)
- Sales Graduate Role
- Finance Graduate Role (Closed)
- Engineering (Manufacturing) Industrial Placement (Closed)
- Engineering (Manufacturing) Summer Internship (Closed)
- Supply Chain Industrial Placement (Closed)
- Human Resources Summer Internship (Closed)
- Research & Development Internship (Closed)
- Graduate Scientist Product Development Manager (Closed)
- BioScience Associate Scientist Graduate Role (Closed)