Mock video interview workshop, KCL Economics & Finance SocietyBy Bright Network
Join us for a one hour presentation & workshop covering:
- Introduction to Bright Network
- Introduction to video interviews
- What employers look for in candidates
- How to research your interview
- Types of interview
- Breaking down the questions you'll get and ideal answers
- What you should ask
About KCL Economics & Finance Society
KCL Economics & Finance Society is a premier academic and career society based in King’s College London that offers students exposure to leading industries and academics, as well as to enable students to build an unparalleled network to support their career goals upon graduation. We are also the lead organizers for the KCL Career Series and aim to host a multitude of various other events during the year!
- To broaden the opportunities of students who are disadvantaged and get them into a career in finance, consulting or a start-up
- To provide students with networking opportunities to maximise their advantage in recruitment campaigns.
- To improve our student’s employability through workshops and skills sessions with our partnering firms.
To find out more about how you can get involved in the society, click here.
Not a Bright Network member?
Sign up to Bright Network here before applying to this event to make the most of our video interview advice and resources.