Trainee French Teacher
AET is offering Bright Network members the option to fast track their application. To schedule in a screening call with the recruitment team clickhere
Classroom-based Initial Teacher Training (ITT) programme based in one of our 57 schools. AET is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts nationwide and we are partnered with Ark Teacher Training to deliver our programme.
You'll gain a PGCE (Post-Graduate Certificate of Education) and your Qualified Teacher Status whilst working hands-on in the classroom as a French Teacher. Immediately having impact, your tutor and coach will support you to build up your independent teaching time during the year.
The Programme Includes
- School Orientation Experience - a 5-day introductory placement before Summer term ends where you get to know the school, pupils, colleagues, the community and where you’ll be working so you can hit the ground running in September.
- Summer School: Highly-rated by our trainees as the perfect start to their training and a great way to prepare for their first few weeks in school, our Summer School brings trainees together for two weeks in August (5th - 16th) to learn about the programme, educational theory, and practice.
- Teaching your own class from September. Hands-on learning and development.
- Weekly Coaching and Planning Sessions: Your in-school coach will observe your progress every week, supporting you by providing constructive feedback and helping you set achievable improvement goals.
- An allocated, trained lead planner who will help you create effective lessons, developing your planning skills and giving you the opportunity to ask detailed subject - knowledge questions.
- Weekly Training Sessions: Participate in-person/ virtual training sessions with your tutors and peers. These sessions provide valuable learning experiences and encourage a collaborative environment for professional growth.
The training programme itself is school-based and you will spend half a day every week in a session with your Ark tutor and other trainees from the network.
We will support you to become brilliant educators and in time, leaders within our network - we offer unrivalled career opportunities for professional growth. We're looking for talented people who will have successful careers within the Trust.
Bursary of £25,000 per annum (tax-free) Scholarship of £27,000 or Apprenticeship routes offered.
Essex, Isle of Wight, London,