Graduate Marketing Internship (3 months)
Bright Network is a high-growth media-technology platform that connects the next generation with the advice, insights and opportunities they need to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow. Founded in 2013, we now have a membership of 400,000+ undergraduate and recent graduates and work with over 250 world leading employers, including Goldman Sachs, Google, Amazon, Slaughter & May, M&S and more.
What you'll be doing
We’re looking for a creative individual with excellent attention to detail to join our growing marketing team for four months initially, during an essential time for the business as our virtual event Internship Experience UK is back by popular demand this summer following more than 100,000 applications last year. On top of this, recent investment in member acquisition is providing opportunities for creative campaign strategy implementation beyond this.
You will have a vital role in supporting the team to achieve our objectives in driving applications for IEUK 2021 and general membership sign-ups, alongside supporting the wider team.
- Create content for IEUK and our wider membership, including social media posts, articles, and Academy e-learning modules.
- Manage social media channels to increase engagement amongst our following
- Support our members to utilise the Bright Network platform and get involved in everything we do
- Write engaging email communications to members about our IEUK and our wider offering
- Be part of the team acquiring new members onto the platform and giving them an excellent welcoming experience
- Creating and editing imagery for digital campaigns
- Data set management and segmentation for email campaigns
Who we're looking for
- The right to work in the UK
- Graduated with a 2:2 or above in any degree discipline
- Good grasp on social media channels
- Effective written communicator
- Confidence and proactivity
- Creativity with an ability to drive forward new initiatives
- Good attention to detail and strong work ethic
- A sociable and strong team player
- Willingness to work flexibly in a small business environment
What you'll gain
- Salary: £22,000 (pro-rata)
- Work in a high-growth business, led by our Business Founder in our new offices near Liverpool Street, London (if safe to do so. If not, you’ll be working remotely)
- Sociable team with an excellent culture, including regular team activities, Happy Hour Fridays and “lunch and learn” sessions
- Be part of a team of excellent marketeers, who will support you throughout the four months
- Excellent development opportunities as you gain valuable experience working on campaigns end-to-end
- Dates: April/May-August
- Hours: 9 to 6 (Monday-Friday) with 4pm finish on Friday for Happy Hour
To secure this internship, there is a two stage application process.
Stage 1: Application form, including basic information, application questions and a one minute video introducing yourself (see application form for more details). The deadline is Friday April 9 at 10am.
Stage 2: Successful candidates from stage 1 will be invited to an interview, which will include giving a ten minute presentation
If you're successful, you'll start the internship from the end of April.