Graduate Marketing Internship
Join Bright Network as our Marketing Intern
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate graduate to join our Student Marketing team as a Marketing Intern for 3 months!
More about the opportunity
We’re looking for a creative individual with excellent attention to detail to join our growing marketing team for three to four months initially, during our key acquisition period. With things opening up again for students, a new freshers season ahead and employers looking to hire more graduates than ever before, this is a crucial time to support the next generation with all the tools they need to get ahead. On top of this, recent investment in member acquisition is providing opportunities for our biggest creative campaign to date.
You will have a vital role in supporting the team to achieve our objectives in boosting our brand awareness, driving new sign-ups to the network and providing them with industry-beating support for their futures.
Specifically you will:
- Create content for our marketing acquisition campaigns and wider membership, including social media posts, articles, and e-learning modules.
- Manage social media channels to increase engagement amongst our following.
- Support our members to utilise the Bright Network platform and get involved in everything we do.
- Write engaging email communications to members about our offering and support.
- Be part of the team acquiring new members onto the platform and giving them an excellent welcoming experience.
- Creating and editing imagery for digital campaigns.
- Data set management and segmentation for email campaigns.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll be a recent graduate looking to undertake a three month marketing internship within a fast growth team.
- You will have a demonstrable interest in Marketing through a combination of prior experience (e.g. internship), voluntary activities & extra curriculars.
- You’ll be confident and keen to stick your hand up to get involved, never afraid to share & contribute creative ideas to the team.
- You pride yourself on your excellent written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail.
- You have experience managing social media channels & creating engaging content/posts for these channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- You’ll be keen to make the most of an opportunity to intern at a high growth business – where flexibility & adaptability are key.
- You must have the full & unrestricted right to work in the UK.
What you’ll gain from the internship :
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth business, led by our Business Founder in our open plan offices near Liverpool Street, London.
- Be part of a sociable & collaborative team with an excellent culture, including regular team socials (virtual & face-to-face).
- Be part of a team of excellent marketeers, who will support you throughout your internship.
- Excellent development opportunities as you gain valuable experience working on campaigns end-to-end.
Key details :
- Salary : £22,000 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP – ideally mid-September.
- Contract: 3 month internship
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with remote & flexible working options)
- Working hours : 9am-6pm (9am-5pm on Fridays)
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-minute competency interview with our Marketing Manager
- 2nd round : 60-minute values & culture interview
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis - so apply ASAP to avoid missing out!
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!