Clearwater Internships - 2022
The Internship Programme
Working alongside experienced colleagues, you will work on projects to advise mid market companies in a range of industries and on a variety of transactions including M&A, private equity, debt advisory and restructuring services.
The programme will include training to build your understanding of corporate finance and the deal transaction process. The internship is however, primarily focussed on giving you real work experience and exposure, covering a range of areas such as transaction work, as well as deal origination and marketing. You will therefore gain a broad view of corporate finance that is hard to find on other programmes without being in a smaller and less well-established firm.
There are opportunites with Clearwater's teams in:
- London (please note that the shortlist for London is now full)
- On track to achieve a 2.1 or equivalent degree, and strong A-levels (B+)
- Penultimate year students, graduating 2023
- Available for a summer internship (for 8-12 weeks between June - September 2022) and full time hire in September 2023
- Strong understanding of Clearwater and a keen interest in/to learn about the world of corporate finance and economy at large
- Driven and naturally proactive, always looking to use your initiative to improve things
- Good level of numeracy
- Inquisitive, logical and strategic approach to problem solving
- Ability to embrace change and be adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- Strong IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Initial application
- Numerical reasoning test
- One-way video interview
- Assessment Centre with Clearwater (w/c 15th November)
- Final round interview
Here's what some recent Clearwater interns had to say about their experience:
You will know within 7 working days whether you have been successful at each stage. You will know within 2 working days whether you were successful at the assessment centre on 10th November 2021.
Please email us here if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with any part of the recruitment process. These may include online tests, video interviews, short phone calls and an assessment centre. For more information and guidance please visit here.