Marketing Graduate 2021
Our Marketing and Creative teams launch our pioneering technologies and explain why they are better as simply and clearly as possible. We’re constantly refining and redefining our global marketing strategies and campaigns to create customer and owner experiences that are authentic and uniquely Dyson.
Our Marketing Graduates are ambitious, resilient and tenacious. Whether they’re launching our latest technology on Dyson.com or opening our newest Retail stores around the globe, they’re at the forefront of our business.
Join us and you’ll be immersed in the heart of our strategic commercial activities. Working globally and directly with specialists in direct digital, social media, ecommerce, analytics, retail, and ‘go to market’ teams you’ll soon establish yourself as a commercial expert.
About the role
Within the two-year programme, based our UK Technology Campus, you’ll complete your first rotation. These could be in any of our commercial teams – supporting our markets, managing our online marketplaces or building our retail portfolio. Your rotations could last 6- 9 months and are defined by business need, so you’ll need to be flexible to undertake whatever comes your way.
Quick learning and adaptability is essential in this programme. You can expect big responsibility and plenty of autonomy. There is the potential for international opportunities later down the line after the scheme, and while we might not be able to tell you where you could go at this stage, recent moves have included Japan, China, Korea, Switzerland, Turkey and Hong Kong. Opportunities will be driven by the needs of the business at that time and your career motivations.
You’ll be comfortable learning from others, but also sharing your own knowledge, ideas and opinions. The Marketing team works with engineers and senior management, including James and Jake Dyson, to make sure the right messages are in the right places at the right time.
It’s not easy but over the course of the two years you’ll be supported with a development framework, enabling professional growth, training and opportunities to hone your skills and evolve your knowledge. We’re looking for pioneers who will take on the challenge.
- To succeed on this programme you’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, be able to think on your feet, deliver exceptional results; be ready to go wherever you are needed, do whatever needs to be done; most of the time with little notice.
- Whether it’s through internships, work experience, or extra-curricular activities, you’ll be expected to evidence working in high performing teams but stand out as an impressive individual contributor.
- Show us when you’ve overcome the impossible and delivered exceptional results; put yourself out there rather than wait for things to happen. You must be comfortable taking the lead, making a stand, driving initiatives and influencing others along the way.
- A bonus would be if you’re fluent in another language
- Above all, we’ll need to see your passion for Dyson and our Technology.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus and joining bonus
- Free on-site gym and sports centre
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance