Graduate Client Service Support Generalist - French Speaker 2021
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels or retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA’s business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
We are looking for ambitious individuals eager to start a career in financial services with a record of demonstrated academic achievement, excellent communication and critical thinking skills. In return, we offer continual learning, personalised career development within a dynamic and growing business environment.
Provide superior customer and external relations as the initial point of contact for a wide range of research and data products by resolving client issues and requests. Additionally, proactively identify new products and sales leads through client interaction. Our group supports the Credit Research & Risk Measurement suite within the diverse Moody’s Analytics product offering.
Customer & External Relations
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of research and data products, ensuring all clients perceive Moody's to be the provider of choice.
- Communicate with clients contacting Moody's Analytics in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails received each day from various sources, including the financial press.
- Conduct on-site product use training.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Service Specialist.
- Facilitate interaction between external clients and internal analysts/economists.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback on the client experience to the wider business.
- Inform relationship managers of significant client requests and identify potential sales leads.
- Identify product issues; triage, resolve and/or escalate for resolution.
- Support new product initiatives and/or marketing campaigns as defined by Marketing team.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) in Marketing, Finance, Business, Economics or Management preferred. Other degrees considered if the candidate has demonstrated interest in Sales and Client Service.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic team.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.