Distribution Graduate Programme 2022
We're looking for an innovative and analytical graduates to join our Distribution division on our 2022 Graduate Programme.
Our Distribution teams manage our relationships with clients and help grow our business. So we're after people with strong communication skills who want to keep us ahead of our competitors. You'll need an inquisitive mind and an appetite for challenge, together with the tenacity and analytical ability to develop the best service for our clients.
As a graduate in Distribution you could be placed into a variety of teams including UK Institutional, UK Intermediary, Distribution Operations, and Strategic Client Group. Don't worry if you don't understand the ins and outs of what these teams do. Essentially our Distribution teams look after managing our client relationships and growing our business so you'll be involved in everything from sales to conducting research.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the teams you rotate into but you can be doing everything from helping sell our products and developing our clients' understanding of the different funds available to conducting research projects.
Rotations can take place across our Distribution department so you'll need to be flexible and open minded, we encourage our graduates to get as broad an experience as possible so that they choose their career path well. No matter where you are placed, you will be working in teams that are collaborative and supportive.
What you'll be like
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative and analytical – you're happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Intellectually inquisitive - be passionate about financial markets, global trends and economics and beyond
- Open minded to rotate across different teams
- Collaborative and flexible - happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
- A growth mindset: we understand you may make mistakes, and when you do, we are looking for you to learn from these.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we're not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- Online application form and CV - applications close Sunday 31 October 2021
- Online assessments
- Online video interview
- Assessment centre
- Final round interview with senior member of the business
Candidates should be available to start the graduate programme on Thursday 15 September 2022
If you think you may require disability-related adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org our disability partner EmployAbility (employ-ability.org.uk) for a confidential discussion and advice.
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Diversity is at the heart of our culture. We strive to ensure inclusion at every level, to ensure that our actions match our words, and that our culture of belonging defines how we do business. Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.