Recap: Careers & Wellbeing Week 2021: #LoveYourCareer
We know that being a student and entering the world of work during the COVID-19 pandemic is extremely challenging, so from 8th February - 14th February, we focused on all things careers and wellbeing to help our members get through Lockdown 3.0. Here are some of the highlights from Careers & Wellbeing Week 2021.
Tips and support from Team Bright
- Article - Bright Network CEO James Uffindell shared his advice and support to help members navigate Lockdown 3.0.
- Video - Team Bright shared a video talking about their top tips for getting through this tough period.
- Takeover - Graduate Digital Account Manager, Anna, took over our Instagram and Twitter platforms for the day with her top tips on how to de-stress and look after your wellbeing during Lockdown 3.0.
Q&A with Sophie Pender
- Episode - Bright Network Alumni and Trainee Solicitor at Herbert Smith Freehills, Sophie Pender joined us on our Instagram to discuss her top tips and best practices for working remotely and building resilience.
Building resilience with FIKA
- Workshop - Mental fitness experts, FIKA joined us for an insightful live event on how to boost mental health and build resilience. Watch the video below.
Q&A with Georgie Crotty
- Episode - We were joined by P&G's Senior HR Manager, Georgie Crotty, for a live Q&A on how to develop resilience and manage your work/life balance during lockdown. P&G have also put together some fantastic tools for you just here to support you in managing your career and wellbeing going forward.
...And there's still time to enter the Careers & Wellbeing Week giveaway!
We couldn't think of a better way to end Careers & Wellbeing Week than with a giveaway! We're giving away 10 luxury hampers to 10 members filled with treats to brighten your mood this Lockdown. What's more, along with each of these hampers is a £25 or £50 Amazon voucher for you to treat yourself. Head over to Instagram or Twitter (or both!) to enter.
Don't forget to tune back in next year for Careers & Wellbeing Week 2022, starting on the 14th of February!