Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients, helping them tackle business challenges and improving how they work. We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Assurance, Actuarial, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Tax or Technology.
Our aim is to be ‘the leading professional services firm’, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 18,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be.This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate given their daily responsibilities.
At PwC, graduates and undergraduates can expect to be part of a stimulating environment working on challenging projects where you’ll have access to a world of opportunity and experiences, in a culture that embraces difference. No matter what your degree or background, PwC have a range of roles to suit everyone. Here at PwC, we look for talented people eager to learn, with business awareness, intellectual and cultural curiosity, and the ability to build strong relationships. Trainees can develop and grow within a supportive and nurturing learning environment - in some business areas, this could mean working towards a professional qualification.
Whatever the route, we are focused on our people achieving their full potential, where hard work and accomplishments are recognised and rewarded with a competitive salary and a tailored, flexible benefits scheme.
Apply Now. Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Don’t forget to cite Bright Network on your PwC application form, they’re keen to hear from our members
Jobs at PwC
- Trainee Associate Deals - Belfast (Closed)
- Deals Graduate Opportunities 2019 (Closed)
- Assurance (Business, Risk & Controls) Graduate Scheme 2019 (Closed)
- Women in Business & Women in Technology Opportunities (Closed)
- Consulting Graduate Opportunities 2019 (Closed)
- Technology Graduate Opportunities 2019
- Actuarial Graduate Opportunities 2019 (Closed)
- Tech Academy 2018 - Belfast | Manchester (Closed)
- Tech Academy 2018 - London (Closed)
- Management Consulting, National, 2020 (Closed)
- Women in Tech (Penultimate Year)
- Women in Business internship opportunities
- Women in Business (final years) - 2018 (Closed)
- Tax Graduate Opportunities 2019 (Closed)
- Graduate Business Programme - Autumn 2019 (Closed)
- Assurance Graduate Scheme 2019 (Closed)
- Legal Summer Vacation Scheme (Closed)
- Graduate Consulting - Strategy& 2019 (Closed)
- Graduate Work Placement Opportunities (Closed)