Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients, helping them tackle business challenges and improving how they work. Graduates can join Actuarial, Audit, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Risk Assurance, Tax or Technology.
PwC's aim is to be ‘the leading professional services firm’, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With 20,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be. This includes supporting different ways of working with 'Everyday Flexibility' allowing PwC people to better balance work and life, and 'dress for your day', where employees decide what's appropriate given their daily responsibilities.
At PwC, graduates and undergraduates can expect to be part of a stimulating environment working on challenging projects where they have access to a world of opportunity and experiences, in a culture that embraces difference. No matter what you degree or background, PwC have a range of roles to suit everyone.
PwC looks for talented graduates eager to learn, with business awareness, intellectual and cultural curiosity and the ability to build strong relationships. Trainees can develop and grow within a supportive and nurturing learning environment - in some business areas, this could mean working towards a professional qualification.
Whatever the route, PwC is focussed on its people achieving their full potential, where hard work and accomplishments are recognised and rewarded with a competitive salary and tailored, flexible benefits scheme.
Apply Now. Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Jobs at PwC
- Consulting Graduate Opportunities 2020 (Closed)
- Risk Assurance Graduate Programme (Closed)
- Undergraduate Work Placement (Closed)
- Actuarial Graduate Programme (Closed)
- Audit Graduate Programme
- London Client Hub Graduate Programme - Birmingham based (Closed)
- Tax Graduate Programme
- Women in Technology London (Closed)
- Women in Business Tax Spring 2020 (Closed)
- Strategy& Females of the Future Final Year Programme (Closed)
- Deals Graduate Programme
- Graduate programme - Spring 2020 start (Closed)
- Women in Business Audit Spring 2020 (Closed)
- Graduate Audit Programme - Centre of Excellence (Spring 2020 start) (Closed)
- Business, Risk and Controls Summer Internship (Closed)
- Digital Audit Graduate Programme
- Cyber Security Ethical Hacking Graduate Programme (Closed)
- Summer Internship (Closed)
- Graduate Technology Work Placement (Closed)
- Women in Business/Technology (Closed)
- Technology Graduate Programme
- Graduate Business Programme (Closed)
- Audit Graduate Programme - Spring 2020 (Closed)
- PwC Research - Spring 2020 (Closed)
- Digital Audit Graduate Programme - Spring 2020 (Closed)
- Audit Summer Internship (Closed)
- Consulting Undergraduate Placement (Closed)
- Tax Summer Internship (Closed)