Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
Know which sector you're interested in? Take a look at the deadlines in Accounting & Finance; Investment Banking; Charity and Public Sector; Commercial Law Vac Schemes; Consulting & Professional Services; Technology; Engineering and Retail & Business Management.
2nd October 2020
- Herbert Smith Freehills: Winter Vacation Scheme
18th October 2020
- Allen & Overy: Winter Vacation Scheme
- AstraZeneca: Process Engineering Industrial & Internship Placements
1st November 2020
- BNP Paribas: Internships
8th November 2020
- Rothschild & Co: Summer Analyst Programmes
14th November 2020
- Houlihan Lokey: Internships
15th November 2020
- Citi: Internships
20th November 2020
- P&G: Internships
29th November 2020
- J.P. Morgan: Internships
1st December 2020
- Nomura: Internships
4th December 2020
20th December 2020
Allen & Overy: Summer Vacation Scheme
31st December 2020
3rd January 2021
- Clyde & Co LLP: Vacation Scheme
6th January 2021
31st January 2021
- P&G: Internships
- Amazon: Internship Opportunities
- Boston Consulting Group: Consulting Intern
- Citadel: Trader - Intern and more roles here
- CGG: Machine Learning Engineer Internship
- Coty: Continuous Improvement Engineer Internship
- DE Shaw & Co: Internships
- EY: Fast Track Internships
- Facebook: Internships
- Goldman Sachs: Internships
- Greensill: Internships
- HP: Internships
- Jane Street: Internship Programmes
- Linklaters: Winter Vacation Scheme
- McKinsey & Company: Business Analyst Intern , Associate Intern
- Morgan Stanley: Internships
- Nokia: Bell Labs Research Internship
Many more listed under Internships
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: