Take control of your career with our Internship deadline guide. September is #CareerMonth and it's the time to start applying for opportunities with our 300+ partner firms. Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
Raconteur - Marketing Internship
Deliveroo - Rider Marketing Associate EMEA
BNP Paribas - Energy and Infrastructure - Long term internship
BNP Paribas - Valuation & Risk Control - Long term internship
- Archus - Assistant Consultant
- Man Group: Investment Management Internship Programme
Greenhill: Analyst Summer Internship
- BAE Systems: Summer Internship Programme
M&G Investments: Investment Internship Scheme
- Lazard: Summer Internship
- Hyman Robertson - Summer Internship
Goldman Sachs: Summer Associate Internship
- Amazon: Software Development Engineer (SDE) - 2018 Internship - Amazon Video
- Goldman Sachs: Summer Analyst Internship
- HSBC: Securities Services Internship
- Expedia: Market Associate Intern - UK & Ireland - January/February 2018 start
- Nomura: Summer Analyst Internship Programmes - Corporate Infrastructure - Finance - Summer Analyst - Global Markets - Summer Internship
- P&G: Information Technology Analyst 10 week-internship
- RBS: Change and Business Solutions Internship Programme - Internal Audit Internship Programme - Technology Solutions Internship Programme
- Rothschild: Merchant Banking – Private Equity Long-Term Internship - Benelux Team Long-Term Internship - 2018
- UBS: Securities Trading Internship - Summer Intern Program - IB COO - Summer Intern Program Group Corporate Services - Summer Intern Program Operations - Summer Intern Program Technology - Summer Internship Securities Sales
Goldman Sachs: Division Spring Internship
- Rolls-Royce: Internship Programmes
- Nomura: Women's Immersion Programme
- PwC: Summer Internship
- HSBC: UK First-Year Internship
- Goldman Sachs: Degree Apprenticeship Program
- BlackRock: Summer Analyst Programme
- Credit Suisse: Summer Internship Programs
- Deutsche Bank: Internship Programme
- eBay: Finance Analyst Intern
- Goldman Sachs: Off Cycle Internship
- HP: Business Management Intern
- Microsoft: Development (Engineering) - Internship
- Oliver Wyman: Internship
- P&G: R&D Laboratory Science Internship
- Royal Bank of Canada: Off Cycle Internship - Frankfurt (6 months)
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: